There are a few rules if one wants to reach no mind state in a systematic manner:
1) The first COUNTER thought TO AN IDEA is the correct thought to act upon since it is in the realm of spontaneity as it is not previously schemed by our constricted mind but is in tandem with Dharma or universal law. Most of us weigh the pros and cons with our limited intellect and in the bargain loose our connection to the superior creative intelligence of the universe. Yes it does take some courage to have such a sense of surrender to the creation. Also we have our priorities like having it done easily or conveniently which alter our perception of what needs to be done. Thus we end up doing what we want to do and a lot of times trample others feelings or worse still become enemies of nature. This creates a dichotomy of sorts in oneself to such an extent that the world is leading a life of a Schizophrenic. This goes to such an extent that instead of bettering life and enjoying it as a gift we end up having different facades of ourselves for different people and situations. Thus instead of becoming one with oneself and automatically with the universe, we end up having a grouse with life itself and get scattered in its million reflections.
2) What one needs is always nearby since unlike wants, needs are what is due to one by the order of the universe. It is an outcome of the cumulative karma that the individual has incurred. The needs are born out of existential necessities while wants are desires. One may want the Sun but the need is only Earth. Though wants are born out of desire or maybe greed, they have their place in keeping the Earth dynamic. Hence a fusion of want and need is the need of the hour. So remember what we need is always right under our nose while wants can be fine tuned to suit relative present for its culmination.
3) Don’t be under the illusion that we are doing anything for anyone, The Whole party is for oneself alone. Any action is but a burner of the individual karma (good or bad) to release one from the karmic bondage and reach no mind and Eden.
4) After all the experiences know that the reality is an illusion and today’s truth may differ from tomorrow’s truth. So all that I wrote may be false & you will have to experience the truth yourself. Remember in this endeavor that every anubhav or subjective experience is a subset of the state of mind at that time. With the change in beliefs and perceptions new truths which encompass the previous truths need to be embarrassed. Note, life is just like a movie. Don’t get stuck in only one story. If you don’t like what’s being shown to you then it is in your capacity to simply play a different movie. Thus you are still the master of your life. You need not be entrapped in the same setup all your life, just dream a new dream and see how the new dream comes closer and closer replacing the previous or present existence. The only difference between a sleeping dream and a wakeful dream is that in the former one has no control and can’t visit the same setup again, while the latter is under our influence and lasts as long as we wish.
5) Address each thought and the task associated with it to keep nothing pending or lingering. Live like its the last day of your life and you wont want any pending tasks which are bound to produce more Karma. This empties the mind of its pre-occupations and in the process comes to here and now which is just a step away from no-mind.
6) There is no need to change the universe, just change ones perception of the universe as being a reflection of our state of mind. This paradigm shift from without to within is all that is required to actually change the without.
U are a simple soul
Striving to be the whole
I heard a one hand clap
Thru the tongue of Synchronicity